Thursday, March 19, 2009

TOURNEY TIME

Before I leave for work today I wanted to leave a quick post with my NCAA tournament picks. I have some ridiculous upsets in here (like USC going to the Final Four) that will either put me in first or last place in the ESPN rankings.

I don't have a strong rooting interest since Ohio U didn't make it out of the MAC this season but I will be cheering for Oklahoma and Pitt.

I'm in a pool that randomly assigns a team to everyone who enters. Each "number" you buy is $15 and you can buy one number, or ten -- until all 65 slots have been filled.

Each tournament team is then assigned a number and you get what you get. Somehow I ended up getting No.1 seed Pitt and No.2 seed Oklahoma -- VERY good luck.

When this tournament is over I can potentially walk away with $570.

Anyway, you can click on the following image to enlarge the bracket I filled out on ESPN.com. I'm posting it so there's proof when I have a perfect bracket for the first time in my life.

Happy Tourney Day

3 comments:

  1. 12-4 on day one -- not bad, should've had the Western KY upset -- Terrence gave that one out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sitting at 25-4 with three 1st round games left -- it's looking like I have a great chance at going 28-4 after round one.

    Nope -- three straight upsets ruin my bracket.

    CSU over Wake Forest, Siena over OSU and Wisconsin over FSU.

    At least it makes the tourney more exciting. All three were great games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect 8-for-8 yesterday, just like everyone else -- including President Obama.

    ReplyDelete