Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WELCOME

I started a blog for myself about four years ago. Blogging was just getting popular and I liked the idea of having an outlet to write after quitting my college newspaper to work in television. I write about sports and only sports.

The blog then became interesting to my friends as well as myself and I was proud of that. I didn't need a huge audience for my thoughts, opinions, perspectives, etc. because frankly -- who the hell am I? -- but I must admit it was nice to get some feedback on something I did care about. After six months the posts started falling in numbers and I just kind of moved on -- as I literally moved on myself -- from Paducah, KY to Los Angeles.

I've thought about bring this blog back but just never got around to it.

Well this is me getting around to it. I plan on leaving a post when I want -- could be three times a week, could be once a month.

I have a different writing style (grammar, punctuation, etc.) that might need some getting used to, but I encourage everyone who reads to leave some comments, questions and/or criticism.

I hope you get as much enjoyment out of reading this blog as I get writing it.

Thanks -- Joe Barrett

No comments:

Post a Comment